4C Food Program
Nothing but the Best for your Child Care Program! Get Quality Provider Service along with FREE Incentives when you Join the 4C Food Program!
We do not support Group Centers at this time, only Family Providers.
Extended Nationwide CACFP COVID-19 Waivers
Non-congregate Feeding (Off-site Meals), Parent Pick-up of Meals, & Meal Service Time Flexibility
In order to provide, or continue to provide, off-site meals after October 1, 2020 to your enrolled children, you must complete and submit the waiver request form using the Google Survey Form at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y3OMp6RUIRdY7BlyqTrYPlKIER4_dC-C2A9Z73MBvCA/edit
Overall, all family day care home providers must complete this form to participate in these waivers starting October 1, 2020, even if previously submitted
If you choose not to take part of this Nationwide Waiver, you simply need to do nothing.
The following three waivers apply to programs that want to distribute meals off-site.
- Non-congregate Feeding: Allows providers to distribute meals off-site to their enrolled children by pick-up and/or delivery. (Must also be approved for the Meal Service Time Flexibility waiver.)
- In order to allow pick-up of meals at the provider’s child care, they must also be approved for the Parent Pick-up of Meals waiver.
- If delivering meals to their enrolled children’s homes, the provider must obtain their families’ written consent to receive delivered meals from them.
Parent Pick-up of Meals: Allows enrolled children’s families to pick up their meals at the provider’s home.
(Must also be approved for the Non-congregate Feeding and Meal Service Time Flexibility waivers.)
Meal Service Time Flexibility: (Must also be approved for Non-congregate Feeding waiver.)
- Allows meal service time flexibility for meals distributed off-site to be served outside of the provider’s regular meal times
- Enables providers to distribute up to a week’s worth of meals to enrolled children at a time.
All other CACFP regulations must be met. Providers may only claim meals distributed to their enrolled children. Required menu and meal count documentation for submitting claims must be maintained.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the 4C Food Program at 414-562-2652
Food program staff are available for your questions or concerns by email or by phone.
Please continue to submit monthly claims or related food program paperwork by email, fax, USPS mail, online or use our office drop box at the gray metal door located in the front of our office.
Stay Healthy and be Well!
4C Food Program
4C Food Program Staff
Bao Xiong – Direct: 414-267-3430 Cell: 414-828-5686
Tammie Jones – Direct: 414-267-3446 Cell: 414-380-0678
Kate Coakley – Direct: 414-267-3432 Cell: 414-659-4218
Sandra Villalobos – Direct: 414-267-3457 Cell: 414-587-2864
Doris Acevedo – Direct: 414-267-3433 Cell: 414-588-2698