Position: Contracted Instructor
AGENCY: 4C For Children
LOCATION: 1736 North 2nd Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212
GEOGRAPHIC AREAS SERVED: Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha
POSITION: The purpose of this position is to function as a Contracted Instructor to provide training related to Early Care and Educations.
PRIMARY DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Direct instruction of applicable classes to include but not limited to: Introduction to the Child Care Profession, Skills and Strategies, Fundamentals of Infant and Toddler, Fundamentals of Family Day Care, School Age, includes workshops (i.e., SBS, SIDS, etc). Based on additional qualifications the following trainings would include: Ages and Stages, Child Outcomes and Portfolio Development, SCAN-MRT, Wisconsin Model of Early Learning Standards, and Social and Emotional Development, Guiding Principle, School Age Curriculum, Active Early, Strengthening Family, SEFEL Pyramid Model, Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), Stewards of Children – Darkness to Light.
– Assume daily travel throughout six counties served.
– Work evenings and occasionally on weekends, as needed to meet local needs
– Transport teaching materials weighing approximately 10 to 20 pounds, on a daily basis, to teaching sites
throughout the county.
TO BE CONSIDERED ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
– Have Trainer Endorsement with The Registry
– Have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Endorsement with The Registry
– Have the Training and Technical Assistance Professional Training (T-TAP)
– Background in the Early Care and Education field.
– Ability to teach and communicate effectively orally, in writing, and through educational technology to adults
– Ability to teach interactive lessons offered as a peer for low income residents
– Ability to manage multiple training simultaneously.
– Knowledge and skills to effectively interact with people from different cultural backgrounds, including those associated with race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, socioeconomic status, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and other aspects of human diversity.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
A criminal background check will be conducted prior to employment. Completed consent forms will be requested following the final interviews. In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, convictions and pending charges will be considered only as they relate to this position.
If interested, please send resume to Lia Yang at email@example.com