Bilingual Hmong Child and Adult Food Program (CACFP) Field Representative
4C For Children, Inc.
Monitor family child care homes to assure compliance with program regulations.
Provide on-site (off-site during COVID 19 Waiver) technical assistance and training to providers as required.
Provide nutritional education to family child care providers.
Participate and assist in processing claims to include reviewing submitted claims, error reports and making required adjustments.
Collaborate with the CACFP Manager and Claims Specialist on all claim issues and participate in the problem-solving process.
Responsible for the enrollment of new providers into the CACFP program.
Responsible to the CACFP Manager to conduct, document, and report the findings during home visits.
Consistently adhere to all program regulations, directives, and guidelines during all initial and follow-up visits addressing issues of non-compliance and conducting additional visits, technical assistance, training, or directing corrective actions to include, on-hold, probation, or declaring a provider seriously deficient.
Monitor each family child care home assigned three times per fiscal year
Provide technical assistance and training to include nutrition education to assigned providers.
Submit all agency required documentation (mileage, timesheets, review forms, etc.) completed accurately and on time.
Keep the CACFP Manager updated on home visit status.
Responsible for filing, preparing menu packets, and helping with mass mailings.
Participate in a professional development plan as directed by the CACFP Manager.
Execute strategies for attracting and recruiting providers to the agency’s CACFP.
Answer phone calls; respond to emails, and assist walk-ins pertaining to 4C Food Program.
Must demonstrate high level of customer commitment.
Must be able to multitask.
Knowledge of the Child and Adult Care Food Program is helpful, but not required.
Bilingual in Hmong preferred.
Position is Full time, 30-40 hours per week. Generous time off policy, and benefits available.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume to Doris Acevedo at email@example.com
Position: Contracted Instructor
AGENCY: 4C For Children
LOCATION: 1736 North 2nd Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212
GEOGRAPHIC AREAS SERVED: Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha
POSITION: The purpose of this position is to function as a Contracted Instructor to provide training related to Early Care and Educations.
PRIMARY DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Direct instruction of applicable classes to include but not limited to: Introduction to the Child Care Profession, Skills and Strategies, Fundamentals of Infant and Toddler, Fundamentals of Family Day Care, School Age, includes workshops (i.e., SBS, SIDS, etc). Based on additional qualifications the following trainings would include: Ages and Stages, Child Outcomes and Portfolio Development, SCAN-MRT, Wisconsin Model of Early Learning Standards, and Social and Emotional Development, Guiding Principle, School Age Curriculum, Active Early, Strengthening Family, SEFEL Pyramid Model, Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), Stewards of Children – Darkness to Light.
– Assume daily travel throughout six counties served.
– Work evenings and occasionally on weekends, as needed to meet local needs
– Transport teaching materials weighing approximately 10 to 20 pounds, on a daily basis, to teaching sites
throughout the county.
TO BE CONSIDERED ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
– Have Trainer Endorsement with The Registry
– Have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Endorsement with The Registry
– Have the Training and Technical Assistance Professional Training (T-TAP)
– Background in the Early Care and Education field.
– Ability to teach and communicate effectively orally, in writing, and through educational technology to adults
– Ability to teach interactive lessons offered as a peer for low income residents
– Ability to manage multiple training simultaneously.
– Knowledge and skills to effectively interact with people from different cultural backgrounds, including those associated with race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, socioeconomic status, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and other aspects of human diversity.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
A criminal background check will be conducted prior to employment. Completed consent forms will be requested following the final interviews. In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, convictions and pending charges will be considered only as they relate to this position.
If interested, please send resume to Lia Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org