Looking for a job in child care? Visit our Job Board here https://www.4cfc.org/job-board/
Employment Opportunities at 4C For Children
CACFP Field Representative
Full-Time (30 hours)
Monitors the compliance of family child care homes with program standards. Provides nutrition education to regulated providers.
Participates and assist with claims processing, reviewing submitted claims, claim error reports, and making necessary revisions. Collaborates with the CACFP Manager and Claims Specialist, and participates in the problem-solving process. Home Review Visits to CACFP participates is the responsibility of this position. Conducting, documenting, and reporting results during home visits is the responsibility of the CACFP Manager.
- Consistently adheres to all program regulations, directives, and guidelines during all initial and follow-up visits addressing issues of non-compliance and conducting additional visits, technical assistance, training, or directing corrective actions to include, on-hold, probation, or declaring a provider seriously deficient.
- Monitors each home assigned three times per fiscal year
- Provides technical assistance and training to include nutrition education to assigned providers.
- Submits all agency required documentation (mileage, timesheets, review forms, etc.) completed accurately and on time.
- Keeps the CACFP Manager updated on home visit status.
- Assists in monthly claim submittals and edit checks claims.
- Contact assigned providers as requested or if they need additional information.
- Participates in a professional development plan as directed by the CACFP Manager
- Executes strategies for attracting and recruiting providers to the agency’s CACFP
- Answer phone calls; respond to emails.
- Assists Food Program staff and managers as needed.
Education and Experience
- Must be proficient in using software such as WORD and EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
- Must demonstrate high level of customer commitment.
- Must be able to multitask and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the Child and Adult Care Food Program is helpful, but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required.
Please submit resume to Doris Acevedo at email@example.com
***This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.***
Position: Master Trainer
4C For Children Inc., the Child Care Resource and Referral Agency for Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin, is accepting applications for a full-time Master Trainer.
The primary responsibility of the Master Trainer is to function as a Trainer to provide trainings related to Early Care and Education. Classes to include but not limited to: Introduction to the Child Care Profession, Skills and Strategies, Fundamentals of Infant and Toddler, Fundamentals of Family Day Care, School Age, includes workshops (i.e., AHT, SIDS, etc). Based on additional qualifications the following trainings would include: Ages and Stages, Child Outcomes and Portfolio Development, SCAN-MRT, Wisconsin Model of Early Learning Standards, and Social and Emotional Development, Guiding Principle, School Age Curriculum, Active Early, Strengthening Family, SEFEL Pyramid Model, Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), Stewards of Children – Darkness to Light.
Position is Mon thru Fri 8:30 – 4:30 job with Evenings and Saturdays depending on the training schedule.
Possible travel throughout 6 counties served by 4C.
- Trainer Endorsement with The Registry.
- Tier 3 Endorsement with The Registry. A minimum of Registry level 12.
- Have taken Training and Technical Assistance Professional Training (T-TAP)
- Background in the Early Care and Education field.
- Ability to teach and communicate effectively orally, in writing, and through educational technology to adults
- Ability to teach interactive lessons offered as a peer for low income residents
- Ability to manage multiple trainings simultaneously.
- Ability to use virtual platforms i.e. Zoom, GoTo Meetings, Google Meets.
- Have reliable transportation
- Knowledge and skills to effectively interact with people from different cultural backgrounds, including those associated with race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, socioeconomic status, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and other aspects of human diversity
Health & Dental insurance available. Paid holidays, sick, vacation, and personal time.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK:
A criminal background check will be conducted prior to employment. Completed consent forms will be requested following the final interviews. In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, convictions and pending charges will be considered only as they relate to this position.
WHERE TO SEND RESUME:
Interested candidates should send the following:
Resume, a copy of their Registry Certificate, and copy of Registry learning records.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to: 4C For Children, Attn: Lia Yang, 1736 North 2nd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53212