- The Student is responsible for selecting and registering for the classes attending.
- The Student is responsible for remembering the time, date and place of the class registered for.
- It is the Student’s responsibility to be in attendance for the class registered for.
- All classes have an attendance requirement. Students that do not meet this requirement will not be able to complete the class. Refunds for non-completion due to attendance are not given. If you miss more than two (2) hours of a 45-hour class or one (1) hour of a class less than 45 hours, you WILL NOT be allowed to continue your class. You will need to re-register, pay the full fee and take the full class over again.
- Students that do not complete or pass the class assignments or test will need to re-register & pay the full class fee.
- There is absolutely no student substitution for class.
- Professional and courteous respect for the instructor and fellow students is required.
- Disruptive students will be asked to leave the class and will not receive any refunds or class credit.
- No electronic device is to be used during class (i.e. cell phone, tablets, recording device, etc.). Usage of cell phone should be for emergencies only.
- Children are not allowed under any circumstances.
To request additional information or to obtain a class schedule please call:
“Helping child care professionals reach their career goals!”
- Refund and transfer requests must be done 5 WORKING DAYS prior to the start of the class and will be subject to all applicable fees. Refund and transfer requests submitted after this time period will not be honored.
- Transfer fees – transfer fees are $25. There is only one (1) approved transfer allowed and the class must be with-in three months of the original class.
- Refund fees – All refund requests will have a $30 processing fee deducted.
- There is a $35.00 fee for all returned checks.
- Late fees and day of registration- Any student who attends and is not pre-registered will incur a $25.00 late fee. Registering day of the training will also incur a $25.00 fee. Changes and Cancellations:
- If necessary, 4C-For Children reserves the right to change the location of a class at any time.
- 4C-For Children will determine 48 hours (2 business days) before the start date if it has met the minimum capacity to run the class.
4C reserves the right to cancel a class at any time due to low enrollment. In that case, registered students will be notified by e-mail and other arrangements will be made. Registration & Payment Submit the completed registration form with payment to 4C For Children. This can be done:
- On-line through the Wisconsin Registry; https://wiregistry.org/
- Mail or in person (cash, check, money order, VISA, Discover, or MasterCard) 4C For Children. 1736 North 2nd Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212
- Phone: (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) FAX: (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) 414-562-2650 (4C Main Office) 414-562-2651 (attention: Training)
If you do not have a Wisconsin Registry Account:
If you have a Registry Account: