MKE Accreditation Facilitation Project (AFP) Coach
The MKE Accreditation Facilitation Project (AFP) Coach supports the vision and mission of 4C For Children by planning, coordinating, and facilitating activities that provide support to Early Care and Education Programs in Milwaukee to achieve National Accreditation. The AFP Coach will work with regulated Child Care Providers to provide a supported path to achieve accreditation through NAEYC or NAFCC. The Coach will also provide trainings as needed to support overall ECE professional development.
This full-time 40 hours/week position may include evening and weekend responsibilities, with a potential nontraditional schedule with hours as early as 7 am or late as 8 pm. The final schedule to be determined based on the needs of participating programs and training responsibilities. The position will be responsible for reporting requirements. The position is part of a Quality Improvement Project that is funded through the Greater Milwaukee Foundation. The position is contracted through 2025, with annual review.
|Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in a child care setting, understanding of Child Care practices and protocols.
- Knowledge of child development and developmentally appropriate practices.
- Language Skills: English-Spanish Bilingual preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and editing skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with writing reports for funding sources.
- Familiarity with accreditation standards and processes.
- Familiarity with known ECE Quality Practices.
- Experience should reflect increasing leadership responsibilities involving project management, collaboration, supervision, and evaluation.
- Experience with facilitation, data analysis, using outcomes in program development, operation or evaluation.
- Experience using data to identify priorities and inform decisions.
- Possess the ability to coordinate multi-program activities to meet identified outcomes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience that is relevant to the Job Summary description.
- Recognized as a Tier 3 Trainer and a Consultant in The Registry.
- Ability to work both as a team and independently.
- Must possess ability to prioritize and coordinate program schedules to meet identified timelines and goals.
- Experience in working with computerized software: Microsoft Word, Teams, and Outlook, at minimum.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate meetings both in-person and through Zoom meetings.
- Background working with children and families, within early education, public education or community-based work.
- Experience and willingness to work in a diversified and multi-lingual environment.
- Must satisfactorily pass required background and reference checks.
- A valid WI state driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle in good working condition.
Please email resume and cover letter by JULY 26 to: email@example.com